Morpheus TV app is a free video streaming service for Android and Firestick, PC devices. Morph is not a licensed app to watch movies so you would have problems like Morpheus TV problems connecting to trakt, Morpheus TV buffering fix and Morpheus TV not finding source on your Android device!
In this tutorial, we will show you how to fix Morpheus TV not working 2020 errors on your device. You just need to follow simple steps to get rid of Morpheus TV Trakt error, Morpheus TV no source problems. There are several factors can explain why the Morpheus TV not working on your device. Firstly, you are using old version of the app. Second, you need to clear old data in cache folder on your device.
Few users complaining about Morpheus TV buffering issue while using the app. It would cause due to poor network connection. The app developers has been working on these type bugs to deliver brand new updated app on this year. Below we have given solutions to each and every Morpheus TV not working 2020 on any device.
Morpheus TV Not Connecting To Trakt, No Source & Buffering
If your Morpheus TV has stopped working or not finding source, you can fix these problems various ways. Here we listed all the possible problems and solutions while using the app. The instructions below will help you to get rid of Morpheus TV not working on Android and Firestick devices.
- No source
- Morpheus TV not finding source
- Morpheus TV problem connecting to Trakt
Most of the Morpheus TV users are struggling with above mentioned issues while using app. You can easily fix these problems with help of below steps.
Fixed Morpheus TV Problem Connecting To Trakt Error
Morpheus TV has stopped working because of you are using old version of the app. Old version of the app may not have supporting add-ons to stream movies. To fix this, you need to update the app or uninstall old version and reinstall the new version of the Morpheus TV app on your device.
This technique will solve issues like Morpheus TV problem connecting to Trakt TV and Trakt errors. Trakt is a platform which keeps track of movies and TV shows you want to watch. It is inbuilt feature in the Morpheus TV app to automate everything. Follow instructions to solve crashing and Trakt error.
- Navigate to the Settings option of the device operating on and then to General.
- Open Application Manager.
- Access the place where list of all running apps on the device is displayed.
- Search Morpheus TV App on this list and then right click on the name of the app.
- Tap on Uninstall option.
- Download the latest version of the APK file from this link – Morpheus TV APK 2020
- Reinstall the app on your device.
Check if it is working well now! You need to go through above steps to fix Morpheus TV problem connecting to Trakt TV and Morpheus TV crashing problems.
How To Fix Morpheus TV Could Not Finding Any Sources
If the Morpheus TV app has not working after the above fixes, it is possible you are struggling to find a sources. Morpheus TV couldn’t find any sources link then it would annoying for streaming. Here we can fix Morpheus TV not finding sources by changing few settings on the app.
- Open the Morpheus TV app on your device.
- Go to settings option.
- Look for sources options and click on it.
- Enable verify sources to make sure they are not dead links. this option will make the scraping process little slower
- Now change the verify timeout option to 10 seconds.
- Go back to settings and click on providers option.
- Enable the all providers under the stream providers option
You can also enable option under torrents, if you love to watch movies and TV shows from it. Most of the content on the Morpheus TV app is fetching from the torrents.
We hope you successfully fix all the Morpheus TV not working 2020 problems like Trakt error, not finding sources and no links available etc. If you face any other problems which are not mentioned above leave a comment. Share this post with folks to get rid of such problems while using app.